- Letter of Intent: A letter of intent to open B.Ed Course was issued from NCTE on 27.1.2017
- NCTE VISIT: Dr. B.C. Anantharamu and Dr. Surendranath Panda from NCTE inspected DIET Aizawl on 22 & 23.12.2016 regarding Recognition of B.Ed Course. The inspection was conducted smoothly without any mishap.
- Induction & Orientation Programme for PSTE 1st and 3rd Semester was conducted by DIET Aizawl on 20th July, 2016 at DIET Auditorium. The Principal of the Institute, Mr. Lalnuntluanga Hnamte delivered a cordial welcome speech to the 21st Batch, PSTE freshers and the Induction Ceremony was presented by Vice Principal, Rosiamliana Ralte. We feel fortunate to have a good and popular singers among our trainees. B. Malsawmtluangi (Sp) & R. Lalruatfeli , ISTE Primary Section entertained us with their beautiful and melodious voice. Besides these, as requested by our beloved principal, we are proud to have Mr. Michael M. Sailo who could perform on stage for us. Rules & Regulations of DIET Aizawl, Manners & etiquette and Course Highlight was presented respectively by Mr. F. Lalramliana, Senior Lecturer, Mrs. Lalhrilliani, Lecturer and Mrs Lalrinsangi Fanai, Lecturer. The afternoon session focused mainly on Orientation which was presented by Resource Person Dr. Lalbiakdiki Hnamte, Associate Professor in the Department of Education, MZU. We believe and hope that the inspirational message she delivered would motivate and bring difference and a challenging life for all the trainees and to those present in this session. The programme concludes with a vote of thanks by Mrs. K. Hmingthanzauvi, Lecturer.
- Hindi Orientation for PSTE,3rd Sem, 2015-2017
The Central Institute of Hindi, Agra in collaboration with DIET Aizawl, Mizoram for the 6th time organised a 20 day Orientation Course in Hindi at DIET Gymnasium on 26th July, 2016. The program was chaired by Mr. Rosiamliana Ralte, Vice Principal of DIET Aizawl. The Chief Guest of this program Dr. H. Dengkimi who is the Principal of Mizoram Hindi Training College in her speech mentioned that one must learn Hindi as it is the main spoken language of the country. She also mentioned that the necessities of Hindi is at large across the state and therefore those advanced in Hindi have more advantage when seeking jobs. Guest of Honour, Dr. C. Lalrampana, Hindi Propagation Officer, Directorate of School Education also said that we, being a citizen of India, must be able to read and write Hindi. The Resource Person invited for this program Dr. Rajveer who is the course Director from CIH, Agra pointed out why people should learn Hindi and the importance it has played for those unemployed. The program ended with a National Anthem beautifully sung by PSTE, 3rd Semester and a word of thanks by Mr. Lalengzama Lianhna, Senior Lecturer of DIET Aizawl.
- CLOSING OF HINDI ORIENTATION COURSE
- District Institute of Education & Training (DIET), Aizawl a zirtirtu ni tura training bei mek batch 17-na, PSTE III Semester zirlaite chu an zirlaiin a tuk angin Central Institute of Hindi (CIH), Agra leh DIET, Aizawl tangkawp ina an buatsaih “Orientation Course in Hindi” kar thum awh, July ni 26, 2016 – a tan kharna “Closing Programme” chu August ni 12 (zirtawpni), 2016 zing dar 11:30 hian Gymnasium, DIET, Aizawl-ah neih niin Pi D.Ramdinthangi, Joint Director, SCERT chuan hmanppuiin khuallian a ni a. Khuallian chuan thu sawiin tawng zir hi thiam thil bik skill pawimawh tak anih avangin zirlaite chu eng tawng pawh an zirin an hriat ang ang te chu a taka nitina an nunnah hmang nghal zel turin a chah a. Naupang tin te chuan zirthiam theih dan bik theuh an nei a, zir thiam theih bik theuh an neih te chu zirtirtu ten hmuh chhuah sak a tul thu uar taka sawiin India rama cheng kan nih angin kan National Language Hindi thiam a pawimawh zia uar takin a sawi bawk. Pu Lalnuntluanga Hnamte, Principal-in inlawmna thu leh thu kamkeu sawiin Central Institute of Hindi (CIH), Agra-in anmahni senso a hetiang programme chhenfakawm tak an buatsaih theih leh anmahni CIH, Agra hmuna kum tin a thlawna “Referesher Course” an buatsaih thin chu lawmawm a tih thu a sawi a. Khual zahawm Dr. C.Lalrampana, Hindi Propagation Officer (HPO), Director of School Education, Pi Louise Hauhnar, Associate Professor, Mizoram Hindi Training College (MHTC) leh Pu H.Vanlallawma, Headmaster, Govt. Kolasib High School ten thu an sawi bawk. He Closing Function-ah hian National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) leh DIET, Aizawl tangkawp te buatsaih computer course hrang hrang zir zo tawh te Certificate chu khuallian hian a sem a, Dr. Rajveer Singh, Central Institute of Hindi (CIH), Agra, Course Director-in Orientation Training Report pe in training-a titha te hnenah lawmman a sem bawk. He Closing Function hi Pu Lalengzama Lianhna, Senior Lecturer, In-charge Hindi Propagation-in kaihruaiin Nl. Mary Lalrinkimi, Instructress-in Bible chhiar leh tawngtaina hun hmangin, Pi Kathy Rohlupuii, Instructress-in report a pe a, Pi Vanlaltluangi Renthlei, Lecturer-in lawmthu sawiin a khar.
- “Sale of cigarettes and other tobacco products in an area within a radius of 100 yards of the Educational Institution is strictly prohibited and it is an offence- punishable under Section 24 of Cigarettes and Other Tobacco Product Act (COTPA) 2003, with fine which may extend to Rs. 200/-”
“School compound atanga Yard 100 (feet 300) huam chhungah Vaihlo leh a kaihhnawih thil reng reng zawrh khap tlat a ni. A zuar lui chu Cigarettes and Other Tobacco Product Act (COTPA) 2003, Section 24na hmanga Rs. 200/- thleng chawitir theih an ni”.
CREATE A FREE SITE WITH WEEBLY